Inspire The Futurescape
Dow has the next-generation materials needed to help customers create this new “futurescape.” By melding our advanced science with the design ingenuity of our customers, we are bringing a whole new way of thinking to the built environment:
- Breakthrough innovations to promote sustainable building – including sealant cartridges that use recycled plastic made from post-consumer recycled resin pellets and the world’s first-ever carbon-neutral façade program for silicones.
- Proven technologies that work to solve real-world challenges – such as higher-design-strength silicone, blast-resistant and protective glazing solutions, frameless glazing balustrades, and crystal-clear silicone solutions.
- Local technical expertise and streamlined processes to save customers time, effort and money – including digital tools to enhance customer productivity.
- Solutions developed specific to the retrofitting market – an often “greener” option than new construction.
Carbon-Neutral Façade Program
Key features of the program include:
- Verification according to PAS 2060 Carbon Neutrality standard.
- Project-specific, volume-dependent certificates.
- Contribution towards getting additional green building certification points – such as LEED,
SGBC, DGNB, BREEAM and more.
- Carbon balance benefit over lifetime of sealed windows with insulatingglass (IGUs) using
silicone is >20x mitigated in use phase vs. production emissions.
Digital Tools to Enhance Customer Productivity
We’re enhancing the customer experience with digital tools – such as COnstruction OnLine (COOL) and Building Science Connect (not yet available in all regions) – that work in tandem across the whole end-to-end buyer journey. Building Science Connect enables easier browsing of our entire portfolio of technologies through a cityscape interface. COOL is a web-based tool for engineers, consultants and architects that simplifies project planning; facilitates information sharing, collaboration and project planning; and enables easy access to Dow technical support. A submittal generator tool enables easy downloading and organizing of documents necessary to include Dow products in a project bid.
New Innovations – Dow continues to lead in product/technology innovation
Tools you can use
Get help fast for your next project with our easy-to-use tools for construction and design. Also, browse our full suite of design resources for silicone solutions.
Case studies – Get inspired by our projects
Learn how silicone solutions are at work in some of the most innovative and celebrated buildings around the world. And, check out our full list of construction case studies.