Inspire The Futurescape
Dow has the next-generation materials needed to help customers create this new “futurescape.” By melding our advanced science with the design ingenuity of our customers, we are bringing a whole new way of thinking to the built environment:
- Breakthrough innovations to promote sustainable building – including sealant cartridges that use recycled plastic made from post-consumer recycled resin pellets and the world’s first-ever carbon-neutral façade program for silicones.
- Proven technologies that work to solve real-world challenges – such as higher-design-strength silicone, blast-resistant and protective glazing solutions, frameless glazing balustrades, and crystal-clear silicone solutions.
- Local technical expertise and streamlined processes to save customers time, effort and money – including digital tools to enhance customer productivity.
- Solutions developed specific to the retrofitting market – an often “greener” option than new construction.
Carbon-Neutral Façade Program
Key features of the program include:
- Verification according to PAS 2060 Carbon Neutrality standard.
- Project-specific, volume-dependent certificates.
- Contribution towards getting additional green building certification points – such as LEED,
SGBC, DGNB, BREEAM and more.
- Carbon balance benefit over lifetime of sealed windows with insulatingglass (IGUs) using
silicone is >20x mitigated in use phase vs. production emissions.
Digital Tools to Enhance Customer Productivity
We’re enhancing the customer experience with digital tools – such as COnstruction OnLine (COOL) and Building Science Connect (not yet available in all regions) – that work in tandem across the whole end-to-end buyer journey. Building Science Connect enables easier browsing of our entire portfolio of technologies through a cityscape interface. COOL is a web-based tool for engineers, consultants and architects that simplifies project planning; facilitates information sharing, collaboration and project planning; and enables easy access to Dow technical support. A submittal generator tool enables easy downloading and organizing of documents necessary to include Dow products in a project bid.
New Innovations – Dow continues to lead in product/technology innovation
Tools you can use
Get help fast for your next project with our easy-to-use tools for construction and design. Also, browse our full suite of design resources for silicone solutions.