Make your paper products perform.
Formulations for any use.
From brochures and magazines to pharmaceutical and cosmetic packaging, demand for high-performance coated paper and paperboard products is rising. Our extensive portfolio delivers wide-ranging performance benefits like balance of strength, printability, enhanced optical coverage, and glueability to help you formulate the right solution for any paper or paperboard grade.
Our team has experience in styrene-acrylic, acrylic, vinyl acrylic, hollow sphere pigment, and polyolefin dispersion technologies for use in coating formulations designed for SBS, coated recycled board, freesheet papers, and much more.
With our paperboard coatings, you can:
- Create postcards or book covers with improved ink receptivity and tear resistance
- Enhance the wet strength of frozen food or beverage packaging
- Improve opacity, brightness, smoothness, and gloss
- Produce high-quality packaging for light bulbs, soap and laundry detergent, or dry foods from recycled materials
And with our paper coatings, you can :
- Create high-performance labels, tapes, and releases
- Develop waterproof and dirt- and tear-resistant materials for catalogs, signs, or promotional flyers
- Increase opacity and reduce ink absorbency for sharper, cleaner image printing
Think our coatings could be right for your paper products? Let's connect!