Meeting a variety of release coating challenges with silicone solutions
Searching for silicone solutions that meet your cost and performance needs? As the pressure-sensitive market moves toward bigger and faster equipment and demand increases for high-performing release liners, our proven formulations help you overcome your release coating challenges by reducing cost, optimizing performance and improving efficiency across a variety of applications.
Created in collaboration with leading industry partners, our high-quality coatings and liners help you release the potential of silicone performance and obtain the best possible release level versus peel speed for any adhesive or substrate. From graphic arts and labels to food and healthcare, you can deliver the right solutions for all of your application needs with a range of release coatings and technologies, available for:
- Specially formulated industrial release papers and films, with recordbreaking line speeds and conversion speeds as well as increased flexibility, bath life, anchorage and release ability
- Release process liners for pressure-sensitive adhesive laminates and tapes
- Casting papers that provide an easy, even release
- Non-stick packaging for rubber, asphalt and food
- In-line, double-sided and differential applications