Innovative and Sustainable
Developing materials for better, more sustainable packaging
Pouches. Bottles. Sachets. Lids and closures. Shrink and stretch wraps. Whatever you make, you shouldn’t have to decide between performance or sustainability when designing packaging. Because we strive to make sure it can do both – do its job and be good for the planet.
You can put our materials to work for you when your packaging needs to:
- Keep foods safe, with packaging designed for recyclability
- Protect goods during storage and distribution, using less material
- Maintain a sterile environment for pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Achieve design freedom for cosmetic packaging that shines
What you need for better packaging
What do you want? What are you making? Name it. Really. Food packaging? Medical packaging? Cosmetics packaging? With the world’s largest portfolio of plastics and adhesives for packaging, we think we can answer the call. And when you choose to work through our Pack Studios, you gain a global support team of industry experts, material science resources, fabrication lines and testing facilities – all dedicated to a single goal: rapid development of sustainable packaging that performs.
What we need for a better world
We believe plastic - or any other kind of packaging - should never end up in the environment as waste. Instead, we work toward a world where the value of plastic is retained for as long as possible, and the environmental concerns are eliminated.
It starts with collaboration
Let’s work together to deliver high-performance sustainable packaging. From polyethylene resins to adhesives to polymer modifiers, we are here to support your total package.
Use the navigation options to the right to learn more about our packaging capabilities or to contact us directly.
- Bags and Waste Liners
- Bottles and Drums
- Caps, Closures, Lids and Lidding Films
- Coatings, Sealants and Lacquers
- Consumer Packaging
- Cosmetic Packaging
- Food Packaging
- Heavy Duty Shipping Sacks
- Home & Personal Care Packaging
- Industrial Films
- Labels and Tapes
- Medical Packaging
- Protective Films and Foams
- Rigid Containers and Material Handling
- Shrink Films
- Stretch Films for Packaging
- Stretch Hood
- Sustainable Packaging
Sign up for email updates
New products, news, events, and more delivered to your inbox.