Meeting big needs in construction chemicals
Construction materials need durability, water repellency and protection in large volume to face the forces of nature. Discover how you can tailor solutions to meet specific needs with proven products, alternative options and eco-friendly building materials from Dow.
- Improve the weatherability, durability and aesthetics of drymix materials, such as grout, joint fillers, tile adhesives, mortar, stucco, render, EIFS and self-leveling flooring
- Improve the weatherability, durability and aesthetics of cement-based materials, such as decorative concrete, concrete, fiber-reinforced cement, concrete paver blocks, mortar, skim-coat applications and non-load-bearing precast concrete
- Protect against water absorption and resulting damage, such as rebar corrosion, efflorescence, freeze-thaw damage, mold and mildew with post-treatment hydrophobing agents
- Achieve high durability and aesthetic standards for walls with cementitious waterproofing membranes, gypsum mortars, finishing compounds, liquid-applied barriers and more
- Improve the performance, workability and application with glycol ethers, defoamers and polyglycols