Electrical protection that withstands the elements and the test of time
Looking to achieve peak electrical performance under challenging conditions? Ready to save money, time and labor? Electrical circuits of all kinds made with our proven resins and silicone elastomers – from insulating sleeving, foam wire jacketing and general wire to circuit integrity, electrical safety and ignition cables – operate dependably, reliably and safely.
Whether used in appliance, building, industrial equipment, fire alarm or emergency back-up applications, these specially formulated resins and silicone elastomers help electrical equipment perform better in demanding applications. Enable peak electrical performance with high-quality electrical protection materials, including customized low density polyethylene (LDPE) and linear low density polyethylene (LLPDE) resins, created with innovative materials that:
- Maximize cable integrity and safety – for improved fire resistance and flame retardancy; reduced exposure to smoke and toxic fumes; and greater protection of wiring from heat, moisture and corrosion
- Withstand temperature extremes – for increased safety and security as well as greater resistance to searing heat and freezing cold
- Add flexibility and resilience – for long life and excellent resistance to environmental stress
- Are globally manufactured to consistent quality and performance standards
- Meet a wide range of global industry specifications and performance tests