Power, Water and Telecommunications
Powering the connected world
Every day, the power, water and telecommunications value chain plays a vital role in keeping the power flowing, enabling clean water, and helping people stay connected. With a versatile portfolio, we offer state-of-the-art technical expertise and materials for power, wastewater treatment, and communications utilities, service providers, and component producers. Learn more about what you can do with industry-leading technologies that:
- Provide reliable long-term resistance to atmospheric, chemical and electrical degradation
- Optimize water treatment by using boiler systems, cooling circuits, process treatment and reverse osmosis
- Remove scale buildup from wastewater processing equipment
- Create more efficient heat transfer, longer fluids life and enhanced operating economics
- Increase data transfer speed with decreased signal loss in communications, including 5G electronic wireless equipment
- Extend the lifespan of water processing equipment with improved energy savings
- Provide adhesives, sealants, thermally conductives and optically clear materials to assemble, protect, insulate and manage heat in power and telecommunications electronic modules, such as servers, wireless and other equipment
- Enhance the sustainability of power, water and telecommunication systems
Introducing Dow silicone elastomers for electrical applications
Discover silicone rubbers by Dow, sustainable and reliable materials for electrical energy generation and transmission, helping you to keep the lights on and the power flowing.
Sign up for email updates
New products, news, events, and more delivered to your inbox.