Keeping the lights on and the power flowing
Stormy weather, ice, heavy snow and wind damage. Theft, vandalism, aging power networks and community aesthetics. All of these issues highlight our communities’ needs for more reliable, long-lasting and better-looking solutions for electrical infrastructure.
We’ve developed a suite of solutions to help you create power cable systems with that type of reliability, including our state-of-the-art polymeric compounds and full range of silicone materials. Whether you’re creating high-voltage insulators, underground cable, transformers, or even maintaining insulator and power stations, our products can help enable the production of reliable low voltage, medium voltage, high and extra-high voltage power cables and cable accessories that can meet or even exceed rigorous performance specifications.
Across all voltage classes, our technologies help manufacture electrical cables that:
- Generate lower lifecycle costs
- Improve energy efficiency
- reduce resource-intensive replacement
- Have a long lifespan
From the power source to the wall outlet, our silicone materials enhance power and utilities by:
- Protecting against environmental stresses and extending component service life
- Reducing grid power loss and maintenance costs
- Extending hydrophobic performance, weatherability and resistance to the elements
- Minimizing tracking and erosion
- Improving safety and security
- Saving money, time and labor