Tough and flexible protection? We can link you up.
These proven systems result in high-quality, durable insulation that maintains flexibility while offering:
- Toughness – with stress-crack and abrasion resistance
- Excellent surface appearance
- Enhanced flame retardant (FR), ultraviolet light-resistant (UV), and photovoltaic (PV) capabilities
- Easy handling
- Use in all moisture-cure extrusion technologies
- Improved productivity and high output rates
- Reduced scrap on start-up and during production
- Long production run lengths
- Long storage periods
- Compliance with a wide range of global standards(1)
In addition to SI-LINK™ and REDI-LINK™ for insulation, we also offer polyethylene compounds for jacketing and halogen-free flame-retardant (HFFR) compounds for insulation and jacketing.
Our compounds for low voltage cable systems could be the right material solution for your next project. And, our expanding polymer toolkit can enable development of formulations that deliver even greater cable flexibility – while still using conventional equipment and maintaining production efficiencies in most cases.
How can we help with your LV cable challenges? Let’s connect.
(1) Regulations may vary by city, state, country, or geographic region. Please contact the Dow Customer Service Group in your region for any additional, relevant regulatory information.