Turn to Tough, Sustainable Road Marking
Keeping driver safety on track depends on road stripes and markings that are highly visible, long-lasting, and able to stand up to punishing weather and traffic conditions. Rely on innovative products and collaborative expertise to improve performance in your highway, local road, intersection and crosswalk, or other pavement-marking applications.
Since 1990, FASTRACK™ Quick-Dry Technology has driven a mainstream shift from solvent-borne to waterborne traffic paint, dramatically reducing volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions. Today, research and collaboration continue to pave the way for newest road marking technologies.
Fast Drying, Lasting Road Stripes
FASTRACK™ Road Marking Technology provides a durable acrylic backbone and patented Quick-Dry chemistry to offer accelerated return-to-service times.
Enable road markings to:
- Adhere to asphalt and concrete without the need for a primer
- Produce markedly less odor
- Exhibit excellent abrasion resistance
- Deliver sustained retroreflectivity and cracking resistance over many climatic cycles
Quick-set acrylic binders let you formulate fast-drying markings that:
- Resist wheel tracking and water washouts
- Protect the integrity of the road stripe
- Improve the retention of glass beads critical for visibility at night
With patented waterborne binders and thermoplastic resins from Dow, you can formulate pavement markings that meet the toughest performance requirements – and reduce emissions for a smaller environmental footprint.
The Road to Product Development
This collaboration created fast drying, longer lasting, safe and sustainable solutions for reflective road marking.