Pulp and Paper
Reimagine what's possible with paper
Improve your manufacturing productivity at every stage.
For over half a century, pulp and paper industry leaders have turned to Dow for solutions that push the envelope of what's possible. From creating the first-ever polymers for opacity and gloss to developing the latest paper strength and barrier technologies, our portfolio offers performance, processing efficiency, improved cost-in-use, energy savings, and global compliance for a broad range of applications.
Our technologies help paper chemical companies, paper mills, converters, and formulators achieve essential properties in pulp, paper, paperboard, cupstock, and thermal paper products.
Let's work together to:
- Enhance antifoam emulsion stability, knockdown effect, persistency and drainage in brown stock washing operations
- Enhance bleaching efficiency and improve brightness
- Develop paper coatings that improve strength, smoothness, optical coverage and other performance attributes
- Offer exceptional thermal properties for better print imaging
- Offer barrier coating solutions that meet a range of sustainability and performance requirements for foodservice and packaging applications
Need to enhance the performance of your pulp and paper products? Let's get in touch!
DOWSIL™ ACP-3073 Antifoam Compound helps resource-intensive pulp processing mills minimize water and energy use and greenhouse gas emissions | ► Learn more
Sign up for email updates
New products, news, events, and more delivered to your inbox.