Value Chain Solutions
Making a material difference in electronics applications
Designers and manufacturers from many industries are facing new challenges as they develop next-generation products while working to fulfill evolving consumer needs. With a broad portfolio of electronics materials and global technical expertise, we are ready to deliver on today’s needs and collaborate with you on tomorrow’s challenges. Together we can help you achieve faster processing, higher purity, higher conductivity and more sustainable solutions across the entire electronics value chain.
- Semiconductor, novel display and printed circuit board applications: Providing high purity, low metal, consistent quality solvents, amines, chelants, and surfactants for photo resist, color resist, etchant, stripper and thinner applications
- Silicone solutions for display applications: Offering optically clear silicone resins (OCRs), including UV cure and other cure systems for displays, silicone thermal conductives for heat management in displays, as well as materials for assembly and protection
- Electronic and advanced modules/systems applications: Delivering solutions for electronic modules, sensors and components used across segments in the electronics industry – including silicone and polyurethane sealants, adhesives, thermal and electrical conductives, electromagnetic interference (EMI) conductives, conformal coatings, gels and encapsulants that protect against heat, moisture, contamination and vibration
- Energy applications: Delivering heat transfer and cooling fluids to protect a wide variety of electronics from damaging heat
- Printed circuit board assemblies: Delivering an industry leading line of gels and pottants, thermally conductive materials, optically clear materials, conformal coatings and encapsulants to enable compact devices and help draw heat away from sensitive components
- Battery and e-mobility applications: Providing cathode, anode, slurry, coatings, electrolyte, thermally conductive interface materials, foams, gels, and assembly materials like adhesives or sealants for battery, inverter, electric motor, on-board charger and other applications
Latest Product Innovations: Electronics
DOWSIL™ VE-8001 Flexible Silicone Adhesive
Two-part elastic hinge adhesive solution for flexible OLED display applications in foldable and rollable consumer devices.
DOWSIL™ VE-6001 UV-T Optical Bonding
One-part bonding material for automotive displays requiring high-reliability in harsh environments.
DOWSIL™ EC-6601 Electrically Conductive Adhesive
One-part moisture cure electrically conductive adhesive with high elongation and stable conductivity designed for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
DOWSIL™ CC-8030 UV and Dual Moisture Cure Conformal Coating
One-part, translucent, medium viscosity, UV and moisture dual curable coating.
Immersing the cloud in sustainability with an innovative silicone liquid engineered to meet the demands of a dielectric coolant for immersion or spray cooling of data center servers.
DOWSIL™ TC-5628 Thermal Compound
Designed to maintain positive heat sink contact to improve heat transfer from the electrical/electronic device to the heat sink or chassis, thereby increasing the overall efficiency of the device.
DOWSIL™ TC-5550 Thermal Conductive Compound
Created for the materials challenges in next-generation electronics technology. This silicone grease can be used in place of a PCM or thermal pad and was designed for bare die and lidless GPUs.
Provides next-level cooling in high-performance electronics while delivering 4W/mK thermal conductivity, decreases chip temperature and improves power chip working efficiency.
DOWSIL™ TC-6015 Thermal Conductive Encapsulant
Developed to meet the demand across industries including renewable energy, energy storage, new energy vehicles and 5G stations for higher thermal conductivity materials.
DOWSIL™ TC-4083 Dispensable Thermal Pad
A 2-part thermal conductive gap filling gel providing excellent reliability and vertical stability after harsh aging testing to meet the demands of 5G technology and the environment.
A one-part, heat cure silicone based thermally conductive gel with good re-workability and low volatile content that helps enable 5G technology to function and contributes to sustainability.
Dow’s latest patented gel offers thermal management of central processing units in smartphones and other assemblies.
View Dow Electronics Silicone Technology
Sign up for email updates
New products, news, events, and more delivered to your inbox.