Tough and flexible protection? We can link you up.
Over your head and under your feet, low-voltage (LV) lines bring power to residential and commercial buildings. These wires and cables need to be protected with materials that can perform over the long haul in rough conditions. Rugged, dependable insulation, combined with flexibility to allow easier installation. It’s a tough job, but we think we can help.
SI-LINK™ and REDI-LINK™ (Asia Pacific only) Moisture-Curable Compounds are crosslinkable, silane-ethylene copolymers used to produce insulation for high-performance, LV underground and industrial cables and overhead conductors.
These proven systems result in high-quality, durable insulation that maintains flexibility while offering:
- Toughness – with stress-crack and abrasion resistance
- Excellent surface appearance
- Enhanced flame retardant (FR), ultraviolet light-resistant (UV), and photovoltaic (PV) capabilities
- Easy handling
- Use in all moisture-cure extrusion technologies
- Improved productivity and high output rates
- Reduced scrap on start-up and during production
- Long production run lengths
- Long storage periods
- Compliance with a wide range of global standards(1)
In addition to SI-LINK™ and REDI-LINK™ for insulation, we also offer polyethylene compounds for jacketing and halogen-free flame-retardant (HFFR) compounds for insulation and jacketing.
Our compounds for low voltage cable systems could be the right material solution for your next project. And, our expanding polymer toolkit can enable development of formulations that deliver even greater cable flexibility – while still using conventional equipment and maintaining production efficiencies in most cases.
How can we help with your LV cable challenges? Let’s connect.