Delivering packaging that keeps snack time fresh
Crackers, chips, nuts, cereals and bakery goods can become soggy or stale before their time. Snack food packaging demands specific requirements to maintain freshness. These requirements may include barrier to light, oxygen or moisture, as well as toughness and sealability. Fortunately, smart packaging design can keep snack foods fresh longer.
Tailored materials for the perfect snack package
We’ve been working in this industry for years, developing cereal and snack packaging through collaboration with converters, brand owners, and retailers. From dry food that requires a barrier to moisture to those with stringent flavor and odor requirements, we offer a range of products and solutions to match the packaging need.
- Stand out on the shelf with the right look and feel. Our resins, adhesives, and coatings give you creative freedom to create the right appeal and tactile feel for your package. Without compromising the performance you need to protect the goods inside.
- Withstand the roughest conditions. Achieve just the right toughness, stiffness, and flexibility to protect against damage.
- Excel at usability. Control opening force and provide a more consistent peel.
- Mono-material options are available that are designed for recyclability*
Making it easy and efficient to develop packaging
We want packaging development to be a smooth experience. So we’ve developed our materials with you in mind. You can maintain high packaging line speeds and decrease disruptions, like seal failures. Additionally, our range of products feature:
- Sealants engineered to provide increased hot tack strength for sealing and superior performance under a broader range of sealing temperatures
- Combine stiffness and sealability at low temperatures
- Greater resistance to delamination without the use of solvent-based primers or glues
- Substantial downgauging potential
*In communities with existing polyethylene recycling streams