Healthy habits start with trusted ingredients
CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ Polyethylene Glycols (PEGs) are widely used oral care products because of their mildness and solubility in water.
They are effective in a wide range of toothpaste formulations, including those for anti-cavity, whitening and sensitivity. And they are used in oral gels to deliver targeted relief.
PEGs have a long history of use and meet all compendial requirements. They are included in a formulation to:
- Act as a humectant
- Control consistency
- Stabilize challenging colorants and flavorants
Toothpaste formulations may contain from 1-30% of:
- CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ PEG 300
- CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ PEG 400
- CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ PEG 600
- CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ PEG 1450
- CARBOWAX™ SENTRY™ PEG 3350
Oral gels or rinses may contain 10-50% of: