Online Training Overview
- Guidance on the proper use of Si-H containing materials
- Basic safety and preventive measures relating to Si-H containing materials
Online Training Resources (Slides and Audio)
- Part 1 – Safe Handling of Silicon-Hydride (Si-H) Containing Materials
- Part 2 – Causes and Prevention of Uncontrolled Silicon-Hydride (Si-H) Reactions
Work with your safety representatives to coordinate this training with your company's safety and hazard training. We make no claims or guarantees about the adequacy or completeness of this training as your product uses and your equipment and facility may vary in many respects, like facility design and capability.
Safe Handling Instructions
- Materials Handling Guide: Hydrogen-Bonded Silicon Compounds
- Safe Handling of Silicon Hydride Containing Chlorosilanes
Safe Handling Verification Forms
Send completed form directly to the attention of your Customer Service Professional. If you have questions about this form, please call your Customer Service Professional directly.