Better opacity with polymers
For paints and coatings, our opaque polymer additives help your formulations deliver opacity, gloss, brightness and light-scattering effects.
Opaque, hollow-sphere polymeric pigments
Our advanced polymeric opacifiers are engineered to improve the efficiency of titanium dioxide (TiO2) through better spacing for improved light scattering – all while maintaining the performance of the paint or coating.
The advantages of these additives include:
- Significantly increased light-scattering efficiency for opacity
- Reduced TiO2 consumption up to 20-35%
- Lower carbon footprint compared to TiO2
- Low VOCs
- Options for water- or solvent-borne formulations
Acrylic pre-composite polymers
Formulating paint with our 100% acrylic pre-composite polymers offers better wet and dry hiding efficiency – plus performance improvements. These acrylic polymers:
- Reduce TiO2 use up to 20% with excellent hiding capabilities
- Improve abrasive scrub resistance and household stain removal
- Increase stain blocking