VORANOL™ 4820 Polyol
It is a medium reactivity, capped, 4700 molecular weight polyether polyol especially designed for the production of high resilience flexible slabstock foam. It is normally used as base polyol for the production of PIPA polyols or as diluent for high solids copolymer polyol. This is a BHT-free product.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 1580.2 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 810 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 35 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 3
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 4740 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language