VORANOL™ 425XL Polyol
A low viscosity Mannich polyol that offers exceptional formulating flexibility – enabling production of a wide range of low- to high-density foams. It is autocatalytic, provides superior dimensional stability and strength, and promotes cold surface adhesion.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 132 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 3000 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 425 mg KOH/g
- Nominal Functionality Yes No 4
- Nominal Molecular Weight Yes No 528 g/mol
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.