Dow has developed a new GUARD technology that provides manufacturers of flexible polyurethane foams for furniture, bedding and seating applications with a powerful solution to incrrease comfot levels and ease regulatory compliance, all while reducing raw material components and simplifying foam processing and storage. The new GUARD technology is the foundation for novel polymer polyols which exhibit excellent load-bearing and inherent flame retardant properties in addition to having ultra-low emission characteristics. Combining these features in one single product enables manufacturers to significantly enhance foam performance, resulting in benefits in all aspects of production and use, and superior processing.
- Fire retardants
- High-resilience (HR) foam
- Combustion-modified high-resilience (CMHR) foam
- Ultra-low emissions
- Efficient load-bearing properties
- Foams can be manufactured at lower densities without compromising foam hardness
- Excellent fire retardant properties
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Average Equivalent Weight Yes No 904.8 g/eq
- Average Kinematic Viscosity (cSt) Yes No 3100 cSt
- Average OH Number Yes No 62 mg KOH/g
- Solids Content Yes No 20 wt%
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.