TAMOL™ 901 Dispersant
A versatile polyacid dispersant supplied in the ammonia form at 30% solids. This product is specifically designed to offer excellent stability in formulations that contain zinc oxide. It is recommended for flat through semigloss acrylic, styrene-acrylic, and vinyl acrylic formulations.
- Standard and economy interior and exterior paints
- Flat to gloss formulations
- Water-based architectural coatings
- Excellent stability in paints containing zinc oxide and other reactive pigments
- Highly efficient performance
- Low foam generation
- Ammonia version of TAMOL(TM) 851
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 30 %
- Neutralization Ammonia
- pH (as Supplied) 9.5
- Use Level on Pigment 0.6 - 1.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.