TAMOL™ 945 Dispersant
A high-efficiency polyacid dispersant supplied in the sodium form at 45%. This product is recommended for use in waterborne paint and coatings formulations where it offers a wide range of performance and formulation benefits. It is highly compatible with ACRYSOL™ HASE rheology modifiers and offers excellent viscosity stability and color acceptance.
- Standard and economy interior and exterior paints
- Flat to gloss formulations
- Water-based architectural coatings
- Excellent cost/performance balance
- Low foam generation
- Improves color acceptance in tint bases
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 45 %
- Neutralization Ammonia
- pH (as Supplied) 7
- Resistance Corrosion, Stain, Water
- Use Level on Pigment 0.3 - 1.0 %
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.