SYLGARD™ 527 A&B Silicone Dielectric Gel
A two-part, 1 to 1 mix ratio dielectric gel that is suitable for sealing and protecting various electronic devices, especially those with delicate components.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Clear, Red
- Cure Type Addition Cure
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz 2.85
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz 2.85
- Dielectric Strength 425 volts per mil v/mil
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz 0.002
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz 0.0001
- Gel Hardness 113 Grams/Penetration (1
- Heat Cure 210 Minutes @ 100 Deg C, 75 Minutes @ 125 Deg C, 35 Minutes @ 150 Deg C
- Linear CTE 335 um/m/Deg C
- Number of Parts Two
- Soft Gel true
- Temperature Range -45 to 150 °C
- Temperature Stable Low
- Volume Resistivity 2.75e+015 ohm-centimeters
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.