SYLGARD™ 527 A&B Silicone Dielectric Gel
A two-part, 1 to 1 mix ratio dielectric gel that is suitable for sealing and protecting various electronic devices, especially those with delicate components.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Clear, Red
- Cure Characteristics Yes No Heat Cure >100C
- Cure Type Yes No Addition Cure
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz Yes No 2.85
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz Yes No 2.85
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 425 volts per mil v/mil
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz Yes No 0.002
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz Yes No 0.0001
- Durometer / Hardness Yes No Highly Stress Relieving <15A
- Gel Hardness Yes No 113 Grams/Penetration (1
- Heat Cure Yes No 210 Minutes @ 100 Deg C, 35 Minutes @ 150 Deg C, 75 Minutes @ 125 Deg C
- Linear CTE Yes No 335 um/m/Deg C
- Number of Parts Yes No Two
- One or Two Part Yes No Two Part
- Product Groups for Display / Optical Yes No Encapsulant / Gel
- Room Temp Cure Yes No 30min - 4 hrs
- Soft Gel Yes No true
- Special Properties Yes No Clear, UL Listed
- Temperature Range Yes No -45 to 150 °C
- Temperature Stable Yes No Low
- Viscosity / Flow Yes No Very Flowable < 2000 cps
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 2.75e+015 ohm-centimeters
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language