SILASTIC™ MS-2002 Moldable Silicone White Reflector A&B Kit
- White reflector in LED lighting applications
This award-winning moldable silicone is a white reflective material which enables creativity and flexibility in designing and manufacturing light reflectors. This is a high viscosity, high Shore A hardness, fast curing optical molding resin for producing fine details with good resistance to environmental aging. SILASTIC™ MS-2002 Moldable Silicone allows for excellent mold detailing or feature reproduction, and the ability to mold undercuts, etc. allows for more flexibility in your designs.
Imagine a brighter future
Dow creates proven, high-performance silicon-based materials that help you create next-generation lighting. We offer today’s LED industry unmatched experience and know-how for LED lamp and luminaire assembly. Dow lighting experts work alongside your team to test designs, recommend modifications and provide total solutions to your challenges. Our partnership network of molding and optical experts helps our customers develop the best solutions.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color White
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz 3.77
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz 3.64
- Dielectric Constant at 1MHz 3.62
- Dielectric Strength 525 volts per mil v/mil
- Dielectric Strength (kV/mm) 20.7 kV/mm
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz 0.013
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz 0.004
- Durometer - Shore A 84 Shore A
- Durometer - Shore D 28 Shore D
- Elongation 65 %
- Linear CTE 210 um/m/Deg C
- Number of Parts Two
- Specific Gravity 1.44
- Tensile Strength 1250 psi
- Thermal Conductivity 0.46 Watts per meter K
- Viscosity (Part A) 695000 mPa.s
- Viscosity (Part B) 695000 mPa.s
- Viscosity - Part A 695 Pa.s
- Volume Resistivity 3.00 E+15 ohm-centimeters
- Working Time 2880 Minutes
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.