ROVACE™ 9100AF Emulsion
Vinyl Acrylic emulsion manufactured without the use of APEO (alkyl phenol ethoxylate) surfactants for use in interior architectural coating formulations. It can be formulated over a wide range of pigment volume concentrations to provide cost effective, low odor paint system with good application properties and flow and leveling characteristics. This product is a 55% solids vinyl acrylic copolymer emulsion designed for use as a binder in ready-to-use tape joint compounds. Its high molecular weight and narrow particle size control make it an excellent choice for formulating with rheology modifiers, achieving excellent tape bond adhesion. Consistent particle size minimizes variability in plant production.
- Interior flat through semigloss architectural paints
- APEO Free*
- High solids
- Low odor
- Flat to semi gloss capability for economy paints
- Excellent scrub resistance
- Excellent application properties
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids 55 %
- Chemistry Vinyl Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand 8 - 10 %
- ECO Benefits APEO Free, Low Odor
- Exterior Paint: Gloss Retention Good
- Exterior Paint: Tint Retention Better
- Interior Paint: Scrub Resistance Better
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp 10 °C
- Use Interior, Exterior
- VOC Capable (g/L) < 100
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.