RHOPLEX™ AC-337N Acrylic Emulsion
A hydrophobic, all-acrylic emulsion that can be formulated into water-resistant, clear wood sealers suitable for cabinetry and general wood finishing, as well as interior and exterior quality paints. In clear formualtions, it offers excellent resistance to water whitening.
- Solid Color / Pigmented Stain
- Semi-transparent Stain
- Artist Paint
- APEO Free*
*made without APEO-containing surfactant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- % Solids Yes No 45.5 %
- Chemistry Yes No 100% Acrylic
- Coalescent Demand Yes No 8 - 10 %
- ECO Benefits Yes No APEO Free
- MFFT-Minimum Film Formation Temp Yes No 12 - 16 °C
- Stain: Adhesion to Wood Yes No Better
- Stain: Cracking Resistance Yes No Better
- Stain: Dirt Pick Up Resistance Yes No Best
- Stain: Durability Yes No Best
- Stain: Erosion Failure Yes No Good
- Stain: Lapping Resistance Yes No Good
- Stain: Tannin Blocking (ZnO required) Yes No Better
- Use Yes No Exterior, Solid Color / Pigmented Stain, Semi-transparent Stain, Artist Paint, Sealer
- VOC Capable (g/L) Yes No < 150
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.