Polyglycol P 1200
A liquid polyalkylene glycol used as an antifoam agent in a wide variety of industries, including latex formulations, paper and pulp processing, emulsion paints, and food production. Average molecular weight: 1200.
- Fiber and textile processing
- Food and fermentation
- Kosher applications
- Paper processing
- Personal care
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Chemical intermediates
- Foam control
- Heat transfer fluids
- Industrial surfactants
- Synthetic lubricants
- Low pour points
- Wide range of hydrophile-lipophile balances and molecular weights
- Expand formulating possibilities
- Excellent lubricity and solvency
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- APE Based Yes No No
- Average Viscosity Yes No 91
- Density (25°C) in lb/gal (g/cc) Yes No 8.38
- Molecular Weight Yes No 1200
- Pour Point Yes No -40
- Refractive Index Yes No 1.448
- Specific Gravity Yes No 1.003
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.