DOWSIL™ IE 6694 Water Repellent
- Formulations of water-based primers, paints, and coatings
- Dilute it with water for post-treatment application
- Wide variety of water repellency applications
- Excellent water-repellant performance
- Dilutable and dilution-stable
- Effective at low concentrations
- Fast beading action
- Easy application
Shield porous construction materials from damaging moisture
Keep water from getting inside your porous construction materials and causing extensive damage with new, environmentally responsible DOWSIL™ IE-6694 Water Repellent Emulsion.
Whether you need to protect brick, stone, concrete-block, mortar or grout, this penetrating treatment ensures your porous construction substrates will repel water and stay dry. Plus, unlike solvent-based treatments, low-VOC DOWSIL™ IE-6694 Water Repellent Emulsion meets the strict California South Coast AQMD requirements. Formulated as a water-based emulsion, it enables treatment without exposing your workers to potentially harmful solvent chemicals.
The water-based formulation of DOWSIL™ IE-6694 Water Repellent Emulsion contains no SiH, eliminating the need for vented containers. The result: simplified shipping, product handling and storage.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Active Content 60 %
- Color Milky White
- Flash Point, Closed Cup > 100 °C
- pH 4 to 6
- Resistance Type Water Resistance
- Specific Gravity @ 25C 1.02
- Volatile Organic Content < 100 g/liter
- Water Borne true
XIAMETER™ OFS-0772 Siliconate
A water dilutable sodium methylsiliconate that is effective on a variety of substrates.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
Please Contact Dow for additional information.