DOWSIL™ EE-3200 Low Stress Silicone Encapsulant
- Low modulus reduces pressure on components
- Thermal conductivity effectively dissipates heat
- Good mechanical adhesion avoids delamination issues
- Fast cure and optimized working time allows for more complex designs and lower module cost
- Dielectric strength and volume resistivity reduce costs as no additional dielectric barrier is required
- Ease of use – low viscosity allows fast fill and fit with high throughput manufacturing processes
- Minimal filler settling allows for ease of process control
- Meets certification requirements
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Application Temperature Range Yes No -45 to 200 °C
- Color - Part B Yes No Black
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz Yes No 2.7
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz Yes No 2.7
- Dielectric Constant at 1MHz Yes No 2.7
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 350 volts per mil v/mil
- Dielectric Strength (kV/mm) Yes No 14 kV/mm
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz Yes No 0.006
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz Yes No 0.0008
- Elongation Yes No 340 %
- Linear CTE Yes No 360 um/m/Deg C
- Mixing Viscosity Yes No 1700 Centipoise
- Tensile Strength Yes No 33 psi
- Thermal Conductivity Yes No 0.5 Watts per meter K
- Viscosity (Part A) Yes No 1400 mPa.s
- Viscosity (Part B) Yes No 2000 mPa.s
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 1e+015 ohm-centimeters
- Working Time Yes No 30 Minutes
- Young's Modulus Yes No 12.7 psi
Lower system cost using more reliable encapsulants that protect longer against tough climatic conditions
DOWSIL™ EE-3200 Low Stress Silicone Encapsulant combines the stress relieving properties of a gel with the thermal conductivity of an encapsulant.
This material is successfully proven in solar inverters, where it provides best-in-class protection of sensitive components against repeated thermal and mechanical stress, as well as moisture and other punishing environmental factors. Using silicone encapsulants help solar manufacturers to achieve higher system value and lower system costs.
The features that make this material so successful in solar inverter application, make it an ideal and proven material for other applications with similar requirements.
In addition, DOWSIL™ EE-3200 Low Stress Silicone Encapsulant solves the issue of thermally induced stress.
DOWSIL™ Q1-9226 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
Typical applications include bonding organic and ceramic substrates to heat sinks for electronic control modules in automotive applications. It is a two-part, gray, 1:1 mix ratio, heat cure, moderate flow, self-priming, thermally conductive adhesive.
DOWSIL™ 1-4174 Thermally Conductive Adhesive
One-part, grey, heat cure, thermally conductive, low flow, same as 1-4173 with 7 mil (178 micron) spacer beads, self-priming.
DOWSIL™ TC-2035 Adhesive A/B Kit
Two-part heat cure silicone highly thermally conductive adhesive with low bond line thickness.
DOWSIL™ 3-1953 Conformal Coating
One-part, translucent, fast moisture RTV cure with mild heat acceleration possible, soft, stress-relieving, contains UV indicator.
XIAMETER™ PMX-0156 Silanol Fluid
Polydimethylsiloxane polymer with reactive silanol functionality; is 100% actives, 50 cSt - 120 cSt.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
DOWSIL™ VM-2270 Aerogel Fine Particles
A white free-flowing powder that is 100 percent hydrophobic for use in hair care, skincare, fragrance delivery, and antiperspirants / deodorants. INCI Name: Silica Silylate
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant
A one-component, self-priming, shelf-stable, neutral-cure, elastomeric adhesive specifically formulated for silicone structural glazing and exhibits excellent unprimed adhesion to most building substrates. This product has superior unprimed adhesion for structural glazing applications for hurricane or impact rated windows and doors. It has a movement capability of +/- 50%.
SYLGARD™ 527 A&B Silicone Dielectric Gel
A two-part, 1 to 1 mix ratio dielectric gel that is suitable for sealing and protecting various electronic devices, especially those with delicate components.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language