DOWSIL™ EE-3200 Low Stress Silicone Encapsulant
- Low modulus reduces pressure on components
- Thermal conductivity effectively dissipates heat
- Good mechanical adhesion avoids delamination issues
- Fast cure and optimized working time allows for more complex designs and lower module cost
- Dielectric strength and volume resistivity reduce costs as no additional dielectric barrier is required
- Ease of use – low viscosity allows fast fill and fit with high throughput manufacturing processes
- Minimal filler settling allows for ease of process control
- Meets certification requirements
Lower system cost using more reliable encapsulants that protect longer against tough climatic conditions
DOWSIL™ EE-3200 Low Stress Silicone Encapsulant combines the stress relieving properties of a gel with the thermal conductivity of an encapsulant.
This material is successfully proven in solar inverters, where it provides best-in-class protection of sensitive components against repeated thermal and mechanical stress, as well as moisture and other punishing environmental factors. Using silicone encapsulants help solar manufacturers to achieve higher system value and lower system costs.
The features that make this material so successful in solar inverter application, make it an ideal and proven material for other applications with similar requirements.
In addition, DOWSIL™ EE-3200 Low Stress Silicone Encapsulant solves the issue of thermally induced stress.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Application Temperature Range -45 to 200 °C
- Color - Part B Black
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz 2.7
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz 2.7
- Dielectric Constant at 1MHz 2.7
- Dielectric Strength 350 volts per mil v/mil
- Dielectric Strength (kV/mm) 14 kV/mm
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz 0.006
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz 0.0008
- Elongation 340 %
- Linear CTE 360 um/m/Deg C
- Mixing Viscosity 1700 Centipoise
- Tensile Strength 33 psi
- Thermal Conductivity 0.5 Watts per meter K
- Viscosity (Part A) 1400 mPa.s
- Viscosity (Part B) 2000 mPa.s
- Volume Resistivity 1e+015 ohm-centimeters
- Working Time 30 Minutes
- Young's Modulus 12.7 psi
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.