DOWSIL™ 748 Non-Corrosive Sealant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Off-White
- Cure Type Yes No Alkoxy Cure
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz Yes No 3.3
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz Yes No 3.21
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 475 volts per mil v/mil
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz Yes No 0.0087
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz Yes No 0.0028
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 35 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 350 %
- Low Odor Yes No true
- Nonflowable Yes No true
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Peel Strength Yes No 25 ppi
- Resistance Type Yes No Ozone Resistance, Water Resistance
- Room Temperature Cure - Hours Yes No 36 Hours
- Service Temperature High Yes No 177 °C
- Service Temperature Low Yes No -55 °C
- Shelf Life Yes No 720 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.33
- Tensile Strength Yes No 275 psi
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 7.7e+014 ohm-centimeters
- Water Resistant Yes No true
Frequently Bought Together
SYLGARD™ 170 Silicone Elastomer Kit
Two-part, black, 1:1, RT or heat cure, low viscosity, general purpose, UL and Mil Spec.
DOWSIL™ 1200 OS Primer
An air drying primer supplied as a dilute solution of moisture reactive materials in volatile siloxane and is used to improve both the quality and speed of adhesion development to room temperature vulcanizing silicone sealants to a variety of common non-porous substrates.
DOWSIL™ PR-1200 RTV Prime Coat
Clear, naptha based general purpose primer for use with all silicone elastomers & RTVs. It also promotes adhesion of certain one-part silicone sealants and coating to a variety of construction materials such as plywood, masonry and metal.
DOWSIL™ OS- 20
An ozone-safe volatile methylsiloxane (VMS) fluid developed specifically for use as a precision cleaning agent and carrier.
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
DOWSIL™ 3140 RTV Coating
One-part, translucent adhesive or coating with good flowability, high elongation value for vibration/ mechanical shock dampening and low stress, good flame resistance, UL, IPC and Mil Spec tested, contains UV indicator.
DOWSIL™ 732 Multi-Purpose Sealant
General-purpose acetoxy RTV sealant. Meets the requirements of 21 CFR Section 177.2600: "Rubber articles intended for repeated use".
DOWSIL™ 3145 RTV Mil-A-46146 Adhesive / Sealant
One-part, moisture RTV, non-flow, high strength, UL and Mil Spec.
DOWSIL™ 340 Heat Sink Compound
White, non-flowing, highly filled compound, good thermal conductivity.
DOWSIL™ 832 Multi-Surface Adhesive Sealant
Neutral cure RTV sealant with very good adhesion to many substrates.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.