DOWSIL™ 3-0117 Silicone Insulating Glass Sealant
A single-component silicone elastomer intended for use as a secondary sealant in a dual-sealed insulating glass unit, and can be used in a unit that is structurally glazed. This product cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to produce a durable, high-modulus, flexible silicone seal that is chemically stable and shows little change in physical properties with weathering.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Enamelled and Reflective Glass, Glass, Heat Strengthened Glass, Low E Coated Glass, Metal, Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Color Yes No Black, Grey
- Cure Type Yes No Neutral Cure
- Durometer - Shore A Yes No 46 Shore A
- Elongation Yes No 250 %
- Flow/Sag (Slump) Yes No < 5.1 mm
- Modulus @ 150% Elongation, maximum Yes No 33 psi
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Resistance Type Yes No Water Resistance
- Shelf Life Yes No 360 Days
- Specific Gravity @ 25C Yes No 1.33
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH Yes No 25 Minutes
- Tensile Adhesion (T/A) Yes No 161 psi
- Tensile Strength Yes No 330 psi
- Water Resistant Yes No true
Frequently Bought Together
A solventbased silane adhesion promoter for use in construction applications for painted surfaces.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.