DOWSIL™ 121 Structural Glazing Sealant
- Assembly, installation or repair of structurally glazed glass and other substrates
- Easy-to-use, user-friendly dispensing – offering a unique 1:1 ("121") mix ratio, DOWSIL™ 121 Structural Glazing Sealant is supplied in a two-part cartridge, complete with a static mixer
- On-site or in-shop suitability – portable for on-site structural glazing as well as in-shop structural glazing
- Enhanced productivity – cures in just one day (24 hours) compared with 14-21 days for single-part sealants
- Cost savings – 1:1 mix ratio eliminates the need to invest in specialized pumps and mixing equipment and related maintenance costs
- Superior silicone performance – outperforms organic weatherseals and structural tapes
- Service and support from a trusted source – including a full range of project management services, as well as an available 20-year Structural Adhesion Limited Warranty
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Glass, Alodine Aluminum, Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum
- Resistance Type Yes No UV Resistance
With a fast cure and 1:1 mix ratio, DOWSIL™ 121 Structural Glazing Sealant answers the challenges facade contractors and manufacturers face with slow-curing, one-part sealants, mixing challenges of multipart sealants, and limited movement capability of tapes.
DOWSIL™ 756 SMS Building Sealant
A medium-modulus elastomeric sealant designed for weatherproofing sensitive porous stone and metal panel substrates to reduce residue rundown and substrate staining in new and remedial construction.
DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part, cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material that cures to a medium modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture.
SYL-OFF™ 4000 Catalyst
General purpose catalyst which is compatible with all Syl-off™ brand solvent based and solventless release coating systems as well as Plantinum cure silicone PSAs.
DOWSIL™ 790 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part silicone formulation that cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to produce a durable, fire-resistant, flexible and ultra-low-modulus silicone rubber building joint seal.
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
DOWSIL™ 983 Structural Glazing Sealant Base and Curing Agent
Designed for specialized use where dual structural and weatherseal applications are desired for factory glazing and curtainwall production. Once cured, this structural sealant forms a durable, flexible, watertight bond that can be warranted for 20 years and used in ±25% movement weatherseal applications. It has excellent unprimed adhesion to glass, alodine, and anodized aluminum1, although DOWSIL™ Primer-C OS is recommended for fast and consistent adhesion, especially to high-performance substrates approved for architectural structural glazing applications.
DOWSIL™ 791 Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, medium-modulus, elastomeric sealant designed for general weathersealing. It is a silicone formulation that cures to a flexible and curable silicone rubber building joint seal.
DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant
A one-component, self-priming, shelf-stable, neutral-cure, elastomeric adhesive specifically formulated for silicone structural glazing and exhibits excellent unprimed adhesion to most building substrates. This product has superior unprimed adhesion for structural glazing applications for hurricane or impact rated windows and doors. It has a movement capability of +/- 50%.
DOWSIL™ 1199 Silicone Glazing Sealant
A one-part, neutral-cure RTV sealant ideal for automated glazing systems. It offers outstanding adhesion which makes this product excellent for use as a backbedding sealant on sash, as well as cap, toe or heel bead applications. It is specially formulated to meet the demanding requirements as a back-bedding sealant for the high-speed manufacturing of windows and doors.
DOWSIL™ Contractors Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, moisture cure, medium modulus sealant that provides durable, flexible, watertight joints and offers outstanding unprimed adhesion to most non-porous substrates. It is specifically developed for sealing dynamically moving joints.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language