DOWSIL™ 121 Structural Glazing Sealant
- Assembly, installation or repair of structurally glazed glass and other substrates
- Easy-to-use, user-friendly dispensing – offering a unique 1:1 ("121") mix ratio, DOWSIL™ 121 Structural Glazing Sealant is supplied in a two-part cartridge, complete with a static mixer
- On-site or in-shop suitability – portable for on-site structural glazing as well as in-shop structural glazing
- Enhanced productivity – cures in just one day (24 hours) compared with 14-21 days for single-part sealants
- Cost savings – 1:1 mix ratio eliminates the need to invest in specialized pumps and mixing equipment and related maintenance costs
- Superior silicone performance – outperforms organic weatherseals and structural tapes
- Service and support from a trusted source – including a full range of project management services, as well as an available 20-year Structural Adhesion Limited Warranty
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Alodine Aluminum, Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Glass
- Appearance Yes No Opaque
- Chemistry Yes No Neutral
- Cure System Yes No 2-Part Cure
- Flow Yes No NonSag
- Movement Yes No Low
- Resistance Type Yes No UV Resistance
- Special Features Yes No Fast Cure, Field Repair
- Substrate Yes No Non-porous
- Where Used Yes No Factory, Job Site
With a fast cure and 1:1 mix ratio, DOWSIL™ 121 Structural Glazing Sealant answers the challenges facade contractors and manufacturers face with slow-curing, one-part sealants, mixing challenges of multipart sealants, and limited movement capability of tapes.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No sales specification could be found for this material in selected language