DOWSIL™ 1-4105 Conformal Coating
One-part, clear, fast heat cure, soft, stress-relieving, UL, contains UV indicator. Suitable for use as a protective coating for rigid and flexible circuit boards.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Transparent
- Curable Coating Yes No true
- Dielectric Constant at 100 Hz Yes No 2.63
- Dielectric Constant at 100 kHz Yes No 2.63
- Dielectric Strength Yes No 500 volts per mil v/mil
- Dielectric Strength (kV/mm) Yes No 20 kV/mm
- Dissipation Factor at 100 Hz Yes No < 0.0002
- Dissipation Factor at 100 kHz Yes No 0.0007
- Durometer - Shore 00 Yes No 64 Shore 00
- Elongation Yes No 70 %
- Flowable Yes No true
- Heat Cure Yes No 10 Minutes @ 105 Deg C
- Linear CTE Yes No 325 um/m/Deg C
- Nonvolatile Content Yes No 98 %
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Resistance Type Yes No Thermal Resistance
- Solventless Yes No true
- Temperature Range Yes No -45 to 200 °C
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Tensile Strength Yes No 35 psi
- Thermosetting Yes No true
- Viscosity Yes No 450 mPa.s
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 2.7e+013 ohm-centimeters
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ SE 9187 L Adhesive
One-part, black, clear or white, fast tack-free, controlled volatility adhesive with very low viscosity suitable for display module assembly, PCB protection (conformal coating) and general potting.
DOWSIL™ 3-1944 RTV Coating
One-part, translucent, moisture RTV, moderate flow, fast tack-free, contains UV indicator, UL 746 and Mil Spec tested.
DOWSIL™ EA-6060 Adhesive A&B
A two-part, non-flowing silicone adhesive enabling assembly production savings due to a fast cure at moderate temperature.
DOWSIL™ 7091 Adhesive Sealant
High performance, neutral cure silicone adhesive/sealant.
SYLGARD™ 567 Primerless Silicone Encapsulant Kit
Two-part, black, 1:1, heat cure, long working time, self-priming, UL and Mil Spec primerless silicone encapsulant kit.
SYLGARD™ 160 Silicone Elastomer Kit
Two-part, 1 to 1 mix, dark gray, general purpose encapsulant with good flowability and flame resistance.
DOWSIL™ 3-1953 Conformal Coating
One-part, translucent, fast moisture RTV cure with mild heat acceleration possible, soft, stress-relieving, contains UV indicator.
DOWSIL™ TC-4525 A/B
A thermally Conductive Gap Filler offers thermal conductivity of 2.5W/m.K. This is a soft and compressible silicone material designed to dissipate heat from electronic modules by conducting it to a heat sink such as an aluminum housing. Excellent fit for automotive electronics and battery packs applications.
DOWSIL™ 3145 RTV Mil-A-46146 Adhesive / Sealant
One-part, moisture RTV, non-flow, high strength, UL and Mil Spec.
DOWSIL™ TC-3015 Re-workable Thermal Gel
A one part, heat cure silicone based thermally conductive gel with good re-workability. It’s supplied as non-flowable paste and can be pressed lower to 100 um thickness in thermal management application. It can be cured to elastic pad with certain tensile strength and elongation which can make sure the material can be peeled off easily and completely without residue in rework process.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.