DOWSIL™ PR-1205 Prime Coat
Clear, film forming primer for use with all silicone RTVs.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Yes No Metal, Aluminum, Plastic, FR4, Ceramic
- Color Yes No Light Straw
- Flash Point, Closed Cup Yes No 13 °C
- Hydrophobic Yes No true
- Number of Parts Yes No One
- Primerless Adhesion Yes No Primerless
- Resistance Type Yes No Oxidation Resistance, Ozone Resistance, Solvent Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Shelf Life Yes No 360 Days
- Temperature Stable Yes No High, Low
- Volatile Organic Content Yes No 861 g/liter
- Water Resistant Yes No true
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ 790 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part silicone formulation that cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to produce a durable, fire-resistant, flexible and ultra-low-modulus silicone rubber building joint seal.
DOWSIL™ Contractors Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, moisture cure, medium modulus sealant that provides durable, flexible, watertight joints and offers outstanding unprimed adhesion to most non-porous substrates. It is specifically developed for sealing dynamically moving joints.
DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part, cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material that cures to a medium modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.