DOWSIL™ PR-1205 Prime Coat
Clear, film forming primer for use with all silicone RTVs.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Metal, Aluminum, Plastic, FR4, Ceramic
- Color Light Straw
- Flash Point, Closed Cup 13 °C
- Hydrophobic true
- Number of Parts One
- Primerless Adhesion Primerless
- Resistance Type Oxidation Resistance, Ozone Resistance, Solvent Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Shelf Life 360 Days
- Temperature Stable High, Low
- Volatile Organic Content 861 g/liter
- Water Resistant true
Frequently Bought Together
DOWSIL™ 790 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part silicone formulation that cures in the presence of atmospheric moisture to produce a durable, fire-resistant, flexible and ultra-low-modulus silicone rubber building joint seal.
DOWSIL™ Contractors Weatherproofing Sealant
A one-part, moisture cure, medium modulus sealant that provides durable, flexible, watertight joints and offers outstanding unprimed adhesion to most non-porous substrates. It is specifically developed for sealing dynamically moving joints.
DOWSIL™ 795 Silicone Building Sealant
A one-part, cold-applied, non-sagging silicone material that cures to a medium modulus silicone rubber upon exposure to atmospheric moisture.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.