DOWSIL™ IE 6694 Water Repellent
- Formulations of water-based primers, paints, and coatings
- Dilute it with water for post-treatment application
- Wide variety of water repellency applications
- Excellent water-repellant performance
- Dilutable and dilution-stable
- Effective at low concentrations
- Fast beading action
- Easy application
Shield porous construction materials from damaging moisture
Keep water from getting inside your porous construction materials and causing extensive damage with new, environmentally responsible DOWSIL™ IE-6694 Water Repellent Emulsion.
Whether you need to protect brick, stone, concrete-block, mortar or grout, this penetrating treatment ensures your porous construction substrates will repel water and stay dry. Plus, unlike solvent-based treatments, low-VOC DOWSIL™ IE-6694 Water Repellent Emulsion meets the strict California South Coast AQMD requirements. Formulated as a water-based emulsion, it enables treatment without exposing your workers to potentially harmful solvent chemicals.
The water-based formulation of DOWSIL™ IE-6694 Water Repellent Emulsion contains no SiH, eliminating the need for vented containers. The result: simplified shipping, product handling and storage.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Active Content 60 %
- Color Milky White
- Flash Point, Closed Cup > 100 °C
- pH 4 to 6
- Resistance Type Water Resistance
- Specific Gravity @ 25C 1.02
- Volatile Organic Content < 100 g/liter
- Water Borne true
XIAMETER™ OFS-0772 Siliconate
A water dilutable sodium methylsiliconate that is effective on a variety of substrates.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.