DOWSIL™ EI -2888 Primerless Silicone Encapsulant Kit
Suitable for encapsulating rigid and flexible circuit boards for indoor and outdoor LED Lighting, explosion proof and high ingress protection rated luminaire as well as outdoor displays applications.
- Outdoor Displays
- Explosion proof lighting
- Flexible and rigid LED strips
- Primerless adhesion with inhibition resistance at low viscosity
- Room temperature curing with optional heat acceleration
- A cost effective alternative (does not contain platinum like other encapsulants)
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Color Yes No Clear
- Durometer - Shore 00 Yes No 7 after 24 hours at 22°C Shore 00
- Elongation Yes No 190 %
- Mixing Viscosity Yes No 2700 Centipoise
- Number of Parts Yes No Two
- Pot Life Yes No 130 Minutes
- Shelf Life Yes No 365 Days
- Tensile Strength Yes No 29.0075 psi
- Viscosity (Part A) Yes No 2000 mPa.s
- Viscosity (Part B) Yes No 2300 mPa.s
- Viscosity - Part B Yes No 2300 Pa.s
- Volume Resistivity Yes No 1E +16 ohm-centimeters
Discover the benefits of DOWSIL™ EI-2888 Primerless Silicone Encapsulant, an optically clear silicone that provides protection for LEDs from moisture and surface contaminants. This product’s optimum rheological properties allow for light fixtures in a variety of shapes or forms whilst delivering superior optical performance.
DOWSIL™ EI-2888 Primerless Silicone Encapsulant can be applied/dispensed in a variety of methods including automatic static or dynamic metering, manual mixing, or with flow, pour or needle dispensing equipment.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.