DOWSIL™ 999A Silicone Glazing Sealant
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Glass, Alodine Aluminum, Heat Strengthened Glass, Low E Coated Glass, Metal, Paint, Aluminum, Steel, Anodized Aluminum, Ceramic
- Color Aluminum, Black, Bronze, Clear, Custom, White, Light Bronze
- Cure Type Condensation Cure
- Durometer - Shore A 25 Shore A
- Number of Parts One
- Peel Strength 20 ppi
- Primerless Adhesion Primerless
- Resistance Type Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Service Temperature High 177 °C
- Service Temperature Low -60 °C
- Tear Strength 25 ppi
- Tensile Strength 325 psi
- Tooling Required true
- Volatile Organic Content 40 g/liter
- Water Resistant true
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.