DOWSIL™ 795 Structural Glazing Sealant
A one-component, neutral-curing silicone sealant intended for structural bonding of glass, metal and other materials. It is a medium-modulus structural sealant with excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials. The product has been tested and passed ASTM C1184 Structural Sealant Specification and it has ±50% movement capability in accordance with the ASTM C719 test.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Adhesion to Enamelled and Reflective Glass, Extruded Mill Finish, Fluorocarbon Coated Aluminum, Glass, Granite, Alodine Aluminum, Heat Strengthened Glass, Light-Weight Stone Panels, Low E Coated Glass, Marble, Masonry, Metal, Metal Panels, Paint, Aluminum, Plastic, Polyester Powder Coated Aluminum/Steel, Silicone, Stone, Steel, Stainless Steel, Vinyl/PVC-U, Wood, Anodized Aluminum, Limestone, Brickwork, Concrete
- Color Bronze, Black, White, Grey
- Durometer - Shore A 35 Shore A
- Elongation 400 %
- Flow/Sag (Slump) 0 mm
- Movement Capability -50 to 50 %
- Number of Parts One
- Primerless Adhesion Primerless
- Resistance Type Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance, UV Resistance, Water Resistance
- Room Temperature Cure - Days 7-14 Days
- Shelf Life 360 Days
- Tack-Free Time-50% RH 90 Minutes
- Tensile Strength 87.0226 psi
- Volatile Organic Content 32 g/liter
- Water Resistant true
- Working Time 20 to 30 Minutes
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.