DOWLEX™ 2606G Polyethylene Resin
This product is specifically designed for large/high output cast film lines to make high performance industrial stretch films. Films made from this product exhibit an excellent balance of processability, mechanical and stretchability performance properties. This product is to be used as a core resin in coextruded cast film structures for films in the thickness range between 10 and 35 microns.
- Cast stretch wrap film
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 110 g (ISO 7765-1/A)
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.92 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 150 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 450 g
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 4
- Slip false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.