DOWLEX™ 2107GCS Polyethylene Resin
An ultra low gel ethylene octene copolymer. Films made from this product are processable at high line speeds, exhibits excellent stretchability, outstanding tear and impact resistance, as well as exceptional optical properties. Main Characteristics are linear low density polyethylene applications, industrial film, hygiene and medical film.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 200 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.917 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 410 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 540 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 92 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 70 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 2.3
- Slip false
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.