DOWLEX™ 2064G Polyethylene Resin
Linear low density polyethylene resin suitable for artificial turf yarns including slit tapes and monofilaments offers improved thermal stability.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Anti-block false
- Dart Drop Impact (ASTM D1709A) in grams (lbs) 57 g
- Density (ASTM D792) 0.935 g/cm3
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 83 g
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD (ASTM D1922) in grams (lbs) 290 g
- Gloss (45 degree) 90 %
- Haze (ASTM D1003) 2.6 %
- Melt Index (g/10min @190°C/21.6 kg) 2.5
- Melting Point, DSC (Dow Method) in °C(°F) 125°C (257°F)
- Slip false
- Vicat Softening Point in °C(°F) 112°C (246°F)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.