DOWFAX™ DF-144 Nonionic Surfactant
A Performance Polyglycol Defoamer based on propylene oxide and ethylene oxide. It is a 100% active product that can be used as part of antifoam formulations in low temperature aqueous systems (15 to 50°C).
- High-performance foam control
- De-foaming/anti-foaming agent
- Excellent solvency
- Low foam characteristics
- Chemical stability
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Active Content 99.5
- Cloud Point @1% Aqueous (ASTM D 2024) 8
- Cloud Point @10% Aqueous (ASTM D 2024) <4
- Cloud Point @10% Solvent (ASTM D 2024) 28
- Color Clear
- Flash Point, Closed Cup (ASTM D93) >230 °C °C
- Molecular Weight 3600 g/mol
- Pour Point (ASTM D97) <-20 °C
- Specific Gravity (ASTM D892) 1.008
- Viscosity (25°C ASTM 445/446) 320 cP
- Viscosity (40°C ASTM 445/446) 180 cP
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.