DOWCAL™ 100 Heat Transfer Fluid
An ethylene glycol-based heat transfer fluid for use in a wide range of industrial, pharmaceutical, HVAC and heat recovery applications. It is also suitable for applications requiring corrosion protection at lower glycol concentrations, such as ground source heat pumps.
- Secondary cooling and heating
- Freeze, burst protection
- Renewable energy
- Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHP)
- DOWCAL pGEO offers a low acute oral toxicity, reducing contamination hazards compared to methanol alternatives. DOWCAL eGEO and DOWCAL pGEO can be diluted to 20% concentration in order to provide corrosion protection while maintaining pumping efficiency.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Fluid Base Yes No Ethylene Glycol
- Freezing Point in °F(°C) Yes No -60 (-51)
- Maximum Operating Temperature in °F(°C) Yes No 350 (175)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.