DIAMONDLOCK™ Polyurethane Adhesives
DIAMONDLOCK™ is a one-component, moisture-cured polyurethane adhesive currently available in both same day and next day return to service options. It is specifically formulated to adhere to rubber, concrete, luxury vinyl tiles, artificial turf, as well as wood and engineered wood products.
- Increased coverage per gallon of material
- Resulting in 30-35% more surface area coverage than competitive technology.
- Ease of Use
- A low-viscosity adhesive solution makes it easy to pour and trowel, while maintaining trowel ridges.
- Sustainable Product Design
- Can contribute to LEED credits, has non-detectable VOC, low odor and non-flammable.
- Custom Curing Profiles
- Allows you to return to service quickly, meeting the needs of same day or next day return to service requirements.
- Improved Durability
- Elastomeric properties allow the adhesive to stretch without failure, moving naturally with flooring and protecting it against damage and stress.
- Delivery Designed For Applicator Advantage
- A one-component polyurethane adhesive – no mixing required.
Both in residential and commercial settings, the installation of flooring can be challenging due to surface preparation requirements along with non-user-friendly installation materials, including flooring adhesives. To bring ease to the flooring installation process, Dow created DIAMONDLOCK™, a flooring adhesive designed for pourability, ease in troweling, improved coverage rates, and quick cure times for faster return to service. DIAMONDLOCK™ can be paired with other rubber underlayments to provide improved acoustic performance in commercial and residential applications.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.