Produced during the steam-cracking process in the manufacture of ethylene. It is a mixture of C4 hydrocarbons and a colorless gas with a gasoline-like odor.
- Blending component in the production of unleaded gasoline
- Lending component in the production of LPG
- Reliable, cost-effective source for high-value butylenes
- Suitable for use in a variety of applications
- Available in Europe by rail, barge, vessel
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Main Active Components & Concentration Range (w%) Isobutylene (37-50%), Butenes (29-61%), Butanes (~ 25%)
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.