AXELERON™ CX 1253 NT Telecom Cable Compound
Low density polyethylene insulation compound with medium molecular weight that is used as part of the resin system in the gas-injection process of coaxial cable foamed insulation.
These values are typical properties and are not intended for use in preparing specifications.
- Dielectric Constant Yes No 2.27
- Dissipation Factor Yes No 7.0E-5
- Elongation Yes No 600 %
- Material Type Yes No LDPE
- Tensile Strength in MPa (psi) Yes No 11.4 (1650), 11.4 (1650) Not at Yield
- Volume Resistivity Yes No > 1.0E+16 ohms-cm
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material Please Contact Dow for additional information.
No Safety Data Sheets are available online for this material
Please Contact Dow for additional information.