Not your ordinary roof waterproofing. Address the challenges of waterproofing with Dow.
Using roofing membrane science from Dow, you can embrace these difficult working conditions with flexible, long-lasting, waterproof performance for flat and low-sloped roofs.
Industrial standard for roof waterproofing products
Whether you’re working with systems based on thermoplastic polyolefins (TPO), polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or ethylene propylene diene terpolymer (EPDM), our waterproof roofing membrane science can offer:
- Flexibility that lasts, even for high filler loaded flame retardant membrane
- Long-term durability for long life expectancy
- Weatherability/UV resistance that meets/exceeds appropriate industrial standards
- Fire performance with halogen-free, low-smoke, low-ignitability, and low-fuel load options
- Light color/cool roof formulations to reduce heat absorption
- Multiple attachment options, including fully adhered, heat welded, mechanical, and/or ballasted systems
- Cost Efficiency: Liquid cold applied on aged membranes to renovate and extend useful lifetime of the roof
- Improved environmental and sustainability profile: Options manufactured without added solvent