Not your ordinary roof
A roof’s work is never done. Sizzling temperatures. Frigid snow and ice. Winds and gales. Torrential rain. Throw in some hail, for good measure. A membrane roof could see it all in its lifetime (if not the same week).
Using roofing membrane science from Dow, you can embrace these difficult working conditions with flexible, long-lasting, waterproof performance for flat and low-sloped roofs.
Our scientists have been busy developing a portfolio of resins for roofing and waterproofing membranes. Their mission each and every day is to make sure flat and low-sloped roofs are protected from the extremes over a long life span:
Whether you’re working with systems based on thermoplastic polyolefins (TPO), polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or ethylene propylene diene terpolymer (EPDM), our roofing membrane science can offer:
- Flexibility that lasts, even for high filler loaded flame retardant membrane
- Long-term durability for long life expectancy
- Weatherability/UV resistance that meets/exceeds appropriate industrial standards
- Fire performance with halogen-free, low-smoke, low-ignitability, and low-fuel load options
- Light color/cool roof formulations to reduce heat absorption
- Multiple attachment options, including fully adhered, heat welded, mechanical, and/or ballasted systems
- Cost Efficiency: Liquid cold applied on aged membranes to renovate and extend useful lifetime of the roof
- Improved environmental and sustainability profile: Options manufactured without added solvent
Tell us about your roofing and waterproofing challenges. We love to go to extremes and find answers that work best for you.