Improve water repellency and protection of common construction substrates
Our specialty waterproofing chemicals provide enhanced protection and water repellency to common construction substrates. Designed to deliver proven performance across a variety of applications, these post-treatment water repellents – including silane, siloxane and silicone resins – keep substrates dry while reducing water absorption and thermal conductivity, combating corrosion and increasing the energy efficiency of buildings.
Meet your specific project, material or formulation and sustainability needs with our range of silicone-based waterproofing products, including a number of solvent-dilutable, water-based and low-VOC hydrophobic options that:
- Offer durable protection against water absorption – and resulting damage from efflorescence, rebar corrosion, freeze-thaw cycles, and mold and mildew – with minimal impact on substrate appearance
- Extend the life of building substrates in even the toughest environments
- Provide increased weather resistance and last longer
- Are highly effective at low concentrations
- Can be used both in-factory and onsite to treat new and old concrete, fiber-reinforced cement boards, damp-proof coursing, clay bricks, roof and floor tiles, sandstone, granite, limestone, marble and more