Adhesives for streamlined flooring installation
Easy, sustainable, cost-effective flooring is within reach with DIAMONDLOCK™ construction adhesives. Whether you need a strong bond to enhance the life of a hardwood floor or to quickly secure rubber flooring to an irregular subfloor, our award-winning products can help your project succeed.
The DIAMONDLOCK™ Difference
DIAMONDLOCK™ is a one-component, moisture-cured, flexible polyurethane (PU) adhesive specially formulated to adhere to rubber, concrete, vinyl tiles, artificial turf, and wood/wood engineered products. Due to its low viscosity, DIAMONDLOCK™ is easy to pour, spread, and trowel while maintaining ridges. And, with a 75 minute to five hour cure time, DIAMONDLOCK™ enables you to return to service the same or next day.
Benefits of DIAMONDLOCK™
- Increased surface area coverage per gallon of up to 30%*
- Adhesion to multiple substrates and floor tiles
- Easy to pour and trowel
- Non-detectable VOC
- Can contribute to LEED credits
- Low-odor and non-flammable
- 75 minute to 5 hour cure time meets same-day or next-day return to service requirements
- Elastomeric properties to stretch naturally with flooring
- Protects against damage and stress
- No mixing required
- Requires less trowel force
- Moisture tolerant up to 92% relative humidity
*When using recommended 1/16 in. x 1/16 in. x 3/32 in. U-notch flooring trowel and appropriate surface condition.
Bonds Commercial and Residential Flooring
- Solid Hardwood
- Engineered Hardwood
- Acoustic Rubber Underlayment