Raising the bar for LDPE resins
Speed. Flexibility. Strength. You’d think we’re introducing the next great superstar athlete. But we’re talking about the characteristics of AGILITY™ Performance LDPE Resins. They’re specifically formulated to offer fast and efficient processing plus excellent optics, strength, and stability for LDPE, LDPE blends, and multi-layer film structures.
And AGILITY™ resins cover all the bases: blown and cast films, extrusion coating and lamination, and foams covering a wide range of applications:
- Agricultural films
- Collation shrink films for consumer packaging
- Extrusion coatings for beverages, consumer, and industrial packaging
- Extrusion laminates for food, pharma, and medical packaging
- Frozen food packaging
- Lamination films for food, beverages, home, and personal care goods
- Performance polyolefin foams for protective logistics packaging
- Stand-up pouches
Patented resin technology
The science is all new – a patented advanced tubular technology that allows AGILITY™ resins to set new standards with:
- Excellent optics for crisp printing or see-through clarity
- High processing speeds alone and in blends
- Toughness and durability – dart, tear, stretch, impact
- Versatility across markets and applications
What resin is right for you?
The family of AGILITY™ resins has consistently grown to provide a wide range of opportunities to target your specific performance requirements. Resins for blown films. Resins for cast films. The EC series for extrusion coating and lamination. And now AGILITY™ CE, the newest member of the AGILITY™ family, which is made with 70% recycled plastic. AGILITY™ CE is the first post-consumer recycled (PCR) product offering of our plastics circularity portfolio to incorporate a high percentage of post-consumer plastic waste. This new resin consists of a low-density polyethylene (LDPE) into which recycled plastic shrink film in incorporated, all without sacrificing material quality and functionality in the final application.
AGILITY™ resins also cover the expanding e-commerce marketplace. A very high melt strength, a very stable foaming process, and improved mechanics translate to high-, medium-, and low-density foams for protective packaging.
We love a good challenge
What do you need for your next project? AGILITY™ Performance LDPE Resins were built to be challenged. Let’s talk about your wildest packaging dreams then work together to make them a reality.